Thursday, July 20, 2006

Whats wrong, Come on!

FF XIII Ayumi Final Fantasy Freak says:
will u do it?
daryl says:
it s dead. the whole team is dead
daryl says:
no one is commited one
daryl says:
i make formation all laugh at me
FF XIII Ayumi Final Fantasy Freak says:
omg
daryl says:
collect money all dao me
daryl says:
blog so much say i so enthu for what
daryl says:
what s the use
daryl says:
one man team is useless
daryl says:
it s not called a team

This was what Daryl wrote. I can see he is utterly disappointed with us. Maybe with me, or many other people. As for me, i will try to improve, but for the rest, it is up to you to decide whether you still want to commit yourselves into the team. Moneywise, i know i am short of money, but i am always trying to pay my debts, blame me for having such a poor family if you want, but i will never ever take it to mind.

Cheer up, Team-Slayers!

YingLun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home