Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dispute

I am writing to settle this ever-going dispute.

Some of you might be wondering, why do you even care about him?

Some of you might be thinking, "Ying Lun, your stupid, heck care pls,"

Even worse, some might be pissed with me because I am doing this.


But have you guys ever wondered, were you ever fair to him in anyway?

Put yourself in his shoe and have some empathy. Not everyone is a Ronaldo or a Ronaldinho. It just so happens that one of our team members needs more practise on his footballing skills and physical fitness. We can't just treat him "like trash".


Yes, I know that you guys are complaining about his attitude. You guys are OK with the fact that he isn't that good, but just can't tolerate the fact that he has that "Never-want-to-change,thick-skinned" attitude. That is portrayed in many ways, but why can't you just tell him in the face and perhaps make him change his attitude, instead of finding ways to "Kick" him out?


I believe he must have his reasons for doing certain things. So, let him have his way. Anyway, the choice is his. If he wants to stay in the team, we should cooperate together as a team to help him, instead of being selfish and neglecting him and at the same time, teasing him. If he wants to leave, then Sayonara, a full-stop to this magnificent chapter.


Terence, I hope you understand the situation. Once again, I am not talking as if I am pro, or I am perfect. You can always point out my bad qualities/points, like what Daryl did, about the "destruction of perfect things" thingy. So... Its YOUR choice.


Ying Lun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home